100-50-20

100 Words: Hi I am Apra, a fresh out-of-college graduate. Two weeks ago, I relocated to Mumbai to pursue a postgraduate degree. Away from the comfort of the past, now, I am trying to build a noteworthy present in order to have an accomplished future. People call it the curse of the clock; I see it as opening a newer window with a nicer view. I try to think about getting ready for class and picking up the laundry. And also, more exciting things like tasting the rain at the beach, books, cats, and relationships that are springing into existence. These are reasons enough to live.

50 Words: In an attempt to be precise, I’ll tell you that I’ve left my home behind and that I am very young and learning how to live. Drawing circles in the dirt gives me joy and so does watching the sun set. Currently, I enjoy just being. More oak and less wildflower.

20 Words: Propelled into the bosom of adulting, it’s surprising to see how I haven’t lost my sanity. I sit alone, composition fixed, realizing the power of every day. 

Comments

Popular Posts