My favourite brand

A brand which I absolutely admire is Apple: a company which has dominated the tech world for decades, an establishment which has achieved global recognition, and a product (the iPhone) which, today is used by more than a billion people throughout the world. 

The astounding success which Apple has reached can firstly be traced to their consistent marketing strategies. For starters, they have always advertised themselves as believers of simplicity over complex hi-tech features. For even though their products have thousands of functions and capabilities: they are still easy to use and navigate. That, I believe is the driving agent for their admiration, as well as, enormous sales. “Less is more”, as their slogan rightfully says. 

Next, the brand has been able to develop an ever-growing ecosystem of their products, which means that once a consumer invests in any Apple product, it becomes harder to switch out of it. iTunes, the Apple Store, Siri, and now the Apple TV all tie in together. More than that, this interconnected ecosystem also compels the buyer to purchase other Apple products after owning one.  

I, personally, am a walking-living-breathing reminder of the same. I bought the Apple iPhone 13 first, then went on to purchase the Apple Airpods because of their sleek design and efficient features, and soon thereafter, ended up buying the Apple iPad for I needed a bigger screen to read my PDFs, as well as for taking notes in class. And let me tell you, the transition from my phone to my iPad is seamless. Whatever work I have on my phone, can so quickly be started on the iPad- that it's just insane. 

Also, for a post-graduate student, who's always on the move and constantly depends on electronic devices for their research work, assignments, and other projects- Apple as a brand has come to my rescue. Its products have single-handedly helped me deliver my work on time. But that's not all, I absolutely love how promising the camera is on all Apple devices. I am the designated photographer friend of my group, simply because I own an iPhone. 

Additionally, Apple’s great retail presence also becomes a big contributor to why it's my favorite brand. The Apple Store does the most efficient job of understanding its customers. It knows that today’s shoppers want more from an establishment than the simple opportunity to buy something off the shelf. They want experiences – and with the new generation of Apple Stores, that’s exactly what they get. Their problems are heard and their issues are resolved and, in the end, they are greeted with a fond farewell and an invitation to return anytime they wish. 

And guess what? 

I will return!

Comments

Popular Posts